Sunday, April 22, 2018

Good Ruck



Had an idea and switched back to my old Salomon mid height GTX and I had virtually NO calf or other foot issues today!?
Very strange. Too many variables though as I also did 200 Ups prior to the ruck to warmup, did not wear the compression socks and really stretched the calves well prior also.

But the shoe felt much easier. I will try the taller ones thursday but change the lacing as I think it's too tight too high.

Good progress though as my feet were fine today

Still a little slow total time but per lap times were quick

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
2:05 total time
11 iso squats
 too many stop and say hi to the dog( s) ,lol

the ruck felt light, too, for the first time in forever. interesting

BW 169.2
BF 10.8
W 57.7!!

Great numbers. Legs felt good, especially after yesterday load, lungs too. The heat is coming though, I can feel it

datsit

175 lb presses tomorrow

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...