Thursday, December 07, 2017

Tanicus Ruck



New boots came in last night and they fit like a glove right out of the box. Perfect day to take them out for a test ride, just an hour ruck.
Pretty much as perfect a fit I could ask for but they are still new boots and need some time and heat to mold to my foot.
Today''s hour was good but not perfect. they are a little stiff, and the toe box is part of this. But no hot spots and no ankle creep. Just have to make sure I get the laces right and the lace system is very easy and fast on both tightening and the release
And damn it's a good looking boot.


47 lb ruck
6 laps
57 min ( a bit slow, lets were heavy a bit but energy was good. A bit hard to turn the legs over fast but had the energy to do it
1 iso squat ( to stretch out tight legs ,lol )

BW 169.2
BF 12.7

ok much needed rest day

datsit
dfq

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...