Monday, December 04, 2017

Hard and slow ruck

This was a beat down. Legs felt heavy from the first steps and even though I took it very slow it was a grinder. Nothing felt right. New pants dragged on my knees, boots didn't feel right, everything was off. then it got worse.
Right glute and hammy ended up doing too much work ( probably from the deadlifts - dominant side overworking) and I could tell things weren't right.
Just cruised it in and did my bodywork

Woke up tight but ok today ( monday) LOTS of stretching and rolling and I was feeling decent by press time

BW 167.6 !
BF 12.3
W 56.7

datsit
dfq ( and get new pants)


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...