Thursday, June 08, 2017

Super fast and strong ruck




Well this was nice. I think I might be rounding into shape and not being sore much at all from yesterday's 18 min was a good sign. Today's super fast and easy ruck is another. I can't remember a thursday of late that I didn't just " get through".

Not today. I blazed through. Usually I don't time laps at all as they feel too slow. Today I timed three and although the first one, to be honest, was slower than I expected, I was just loosening up more and the last two were surprising numbers.

Looks like I am adapting to not having the creatine and I definitely feel better, lighter, looser and not losing any strength at all.

Days like today are why I keep persisting in this. It is heavenly :)

45 lb ruck
6 laps
2nd lap 7:52
4th lap : 7:39
6th: 7:22

plus my legs felt light loose and strong. just what I'm hoping for, especially after a tough day like yesterday!

BW 165.8 !!
BF 12.5
W 56.5

very happy with these numbers

rest up for the 48 kg on sat

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...