Thursday, April 13, 2017

Strong and loose ruck



Inspired by Rob Blair and his epic Marathon DesSables this last week I had a great attitude going into this ruck. Strong strong legs are the key and I'm feeling back to my old self again. Man, this jetlag took it's time wearing off!

Cool and crisp out too, just like I like it. I can't believe Rob and George and running in 129 degree heat for the last two day, two. that's just insane on so many levels and it made my self talk very strong as it really put my little walk into perspective

45 lb Ruck
6 laps
55 min
6th lap 7:39

BW 166.4
BF 11.8
W 56.8

legs felt good and the pace was very consistent every lap. gait felt easy too

ok day off then back to Beast swings for sets of 6/6

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...