Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Snatch Vo2 15 min, walking lunges,parallel pushups, rear laterals



This was harder than expected. Not physically but energetically. I'm still tired from the trip or something. Tired isn't the right word, 'flat' is closer but I'm definitely not energetic. Strength is fine just not particularly motivated; as much as I hate to admit that.

Reaching that goal I've been chasing for three years seemed to have let some of the air out of my tires. I didn't expect this. But I can see the tide turning already, I just need to get more sets and reps back in the tank and I'll re gain momentum.

Snatch vo2
15 min
30 sets
16 kg x 7 reps
210 snatches
7560 lbs

 Not hard but awkward. Didn't feel fluid or natural at first five minutes Actually once I got past ten the groove settled in but then i got tired!

15 min is still better than last week. Overhead position felt good. We'll see how biceps tendon is tomorrow but right now it's good and not talking to me

Walking lunges
4 sets of 40 sets
finally back into 4 sets! this was easy comparably to snatches
I think the snatches really are tapping into my high end cardio weakness

parallel pushups
3 sets of 30, 30 25

started good but petered out. I thought i'd get all three sets

Rear laterals
3 sets of 15 with 15

strong here finally

BW 165.6
BF 11.2
W 57

feel thick

datsit
DFQ


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...