Sunday, April 23, 2017

Fast as hell ruck

Started off just a bit tight this morning but I quickly warmed up and was able to keep a really decent pace for the whole 12 laps

I didn't time any laps but in my mind I was thinking going for a fast overall time and I got it; one hour and fifty minutes.

If that's not the record it's close.
And that includes 11 isosquats and a 3 min conversation with my friend Jimmy and his dog Lucy, who are regulars at the park Sunday mornings
It felt like I held 7:45's for most of the laps very solid

No issues at all from yesterday's heavy ass swings!

50 lb Ruck
12 laps
1:50
11 iso squats

BW 167
BF 12.1
W 57

strange combo but I ate a lot of carbs yesterday on purpose.

thinking of giving 150 lbs a ride tomorrow in the press and see what's there. double for sure I would think and perhaps some trips

datsit
DFQ ( like Franz Bozanic in the picture above doesn't  :)  )

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...