Wednesday, January 04, 2017

24 kg Speed swings 14 min, sandbag lunges, parallel pushups,rear delts



Back to speed work today with the 24.Took a short very hot bath before and it makes ALL the difference, as it always has, on pre warming me up for that meat locker I call a garage gym.

I'm sweating the first set. Mind was ok today, not perfect and it took a bit to get in the groove but I did. Power was good and lungs were too but I was working. When it's lighter I go harder and faster which makes me think I'm out of shape but I'm just working harder.

Speed Swings
24 kg
15:15 x 10
14 min
280 reps
14,840 lbs ( wow that adds  up fast)

a little double breathing at the end but not much. haven't done anything longer than 15 minutes in forever. might have to go there

Sandbag walking lunges
4 laps of 20 steps plus shoulder carry back 32 lbs
stronger and slower but still have to really pay attention. these are not easy yet

Parallel bar pushups
3 sets of 25
1 set of 15

lol I actually thought I MIGHT get 4 sets of 27 . not yet :)

rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15

nice to go lighter and stricter, too

4 am
BW 165.4
BF 12.3
W 56.6

THEN at 1 pm after bath
BW 164.4
BF 9.5 !!
W 57.7

drank tons of green tea and had my normal 2 handfulls of almond  but another two poops. TMI I know but it's interesting, My gut has been weird lately and my "regularity" has been not regular since the time change

ok ruck up tomorrow in the rain

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...