Monday, January 09, 2017

130 lb Military press 5x5, 44 kg belt squat,Floor pushups PR, crawls, rear delts



Solid day. First time in awhile I don't feel like I'm "fighting" something. Feel normal. I just haven't been right and I think my dismal performance on Saturday was from that.It's very weird though; I've never had anything like this. No real symptoms but fatigue AFTER I start training and "wooziness" intermittently.
Today was solid though

Military press
stick x 5
bar x 5
65 x 5
85 x 3
105 x 3
120 x 2
130 x 5 x 5

started out looking ahead like last week but it was making my balance weird so I went back to looking up and it was fine. Have to really remember to drive the bar up and back at the top. Glutes are arch were solid and I was able to really attack the weight as much as I ever have. Felt confident in my groove and my strength

Helps not being dizzy and feeling winded

44 kg belt squats
13, 15, 17, 20
best performance in awhile. wind was solid and no problems

Floor pushups
4 sets of 30! PR all time

about freaking time! this was good and on the last two sets I had to really speed up the negative rep to get through, a ballistic pushup if you will and it worked great. really saved energy to get the last reps

Crawls
3 sets of 70 ft

strong here too

Rear delts
3 sets of 12 with 20's
strong again :)

Nice ! Hope this translates to Saturday. really having to analyze what I'm going to do as I work into this peaking cycle. One thing for sure is I'm starting  creatine. I realized today I hardly eat any red meat and that' an important source of creatine. taking the powder is an easier way to handle it.

stretch and roll tomorrow

BW 164.8
BF 11.4
W 57.3

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...