Thursday, December 08, 2016

Fast and easy Ruck



This was a nice surprise. I think I must have been fighting some bug the last few weeks because suddenly  I feel normal again and just realized I haven't been.

Today's ruck was strong. Fasting was no problem and I started well and finished stronger
 Nice and cool too and that' so nice

45 lb Ruck
6 laps
 3rd lap 7:49
6 th lap 7:29 !
53 minutes

overall pace was up too and I had no problem keeping a sub 8 min/lap pace it felt like

BW 164.4
BF 11.9
W 57

ok off day and get my head wrapped around 200 reps with the beast! I want it to be the strongest yet!

datis
DFQ

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...