Wednesday, December 07, 2016

28 kg Strength Speed swings 10 min, walking lunges BW, parallel bar pushups, rear delts

This was a tough one. No good reason of course. Slept well, bodyweight up, no aches or pains,mentally prepared  etc but I had a very hard time warming up.
It was stinkin' cold in the cave that's for sure ,41 degrees I think but my body temp warmed up fast when I started swinging. But my  system didn't and I had to work  every set
But it wasn't THAT hard, just mainly had to double breathe but there was no question I could it, and more if need be. Ten minutes is so much faster yet when I do the 5 min test it seems like an eternity.

28 kg Speed Swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
24 kg x 55

28 kg for 20 sets of 10
15:15
10 min
200 reps
12,600 lbs volume

BW walking lunges
3 laps of 40 steps unbroken
1 lap two stops on last leg

legs were just pumping up! Monday's press took more out of me that I thought it would
That is just a heavy load on my total body on one's days rest

Parallel bar pushups
3 sets of 25
not too bad but certainly not easy

rear delts
3 sets of 15 with 15 lbs

now that was easy! Finally :)

BW 165.2 WTF?!
BF 11.4
W 57.3

My waist is the same, sub q fat good and I think it's muscle but either way I don't want to be this HEAVY.
I am eating more carbs than I have in eons but less overall food.

Ruck up tomorrow!

datsit
DFQ

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...