Friday, August 05, 2016

Thursday ruck

Writing this on Friday morning, didn't quite get to it yesterday but it was a good ruck; definitely on my way back to normal. My legs felt solid and my lungs didn't complain at all. Even the heat wasn't back, although it was cooler than it's been and that always helps.

Amazing how fast the legs strength and endurance drops off when I miss even a few. It comes back quickly but those first workouts back really suck

ok
4 5 lb ruck
6 laps
3rd lap 8:10
6th lap  7:52

no records but not bad either

ok off to work and to prepare for tomorrow's Beast onslaught!

datsit
neverquit

I so miss the rain :(

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...